Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Whimsy Hop Winner

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are enjoying your summer! We are one day away from the kids being home for vacation for the summer and we are looking forword to it! I'm sure our days will be filled with fun and go by fast and before we know it fall will be here.

I am just popping in quick to say thanks to all who hopped along with us for our Whimsy Blog Hop last week to share the new June rubber release. Mr. Blogger is acting up and I can only post this via the HTML editor so I hope it works.

The winner of my blog candy prize as chosen by Mr. Random is...

#39 - Dana Joy! Big congrats to you Dana! Please contact me with your mailing details and I will get those goodies out to you.

Have a great rest of the week and Happy Summer!

5 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

Congratulations Dana, enjoy your new stamps.

Marie-Anne

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats Dana!!

Carly said...

Congratulations to the lucky Dana!

Stef H said...

hey denise... just letting you know that i just read your new magazine and it is absolutely AWESOME! it's colorful, the instructions are easy to read and follow and it consists of some totally beautiful creations!

i wish you the very, very best of success and am just delighted to see how far you have come. you are one super lady.

hugs :)

thekolbes said...

Congrats