Friday, May 20, 2011

Stamp Something Hop Winner

Hello All!

Happy Friday! Hope you've all had a great week. I've been busy since our Whimsy release and so I don't have a new card to share with you today, but I do have the winner of the Stamp Something blog hop prize from Whimsy Stamps.

The winner, as chosen by random.org is...
Here are your random numbers:
13 
Timestamp: 2011-05-20 15:17:31 UTC

That would be Mindy Baxter! Big congrats to you hun! Please contact me with your mailing details and I'll get that prize pack out to you.

Big thanks to all who played along with the challenge last week and helped us celebrate our 3rd anniversary! Congrats to all the prize winners too. To see who else won, check out the SS blog or the DT blogs for more information!

Have a wonderful weekend. And if you're up for a challenge we have a new one for you over at SS - this week it's a color challenge to use "Beach Colors". Have fun!