Saturday, October 16, 2010

Whimsy Blog hop Winner

Happy Saturday!

I want to announce the winner of the Whimsy Stamps Meljen's Designs rubber release hop, but before I do I wanted to thank all who hopped with us and left the DT comments. It's always nice to hear what you think! And if you pre-ordered these new stamps, they will be shipping out late next week or early the following week. This coming week will be your last chance to order the full set of Meljen's Designs rubber stamps at a special kit price!

OK, the winner of the 5 Meljen's Designs rubber stamps, as chosen by random.org is....

Here are your random numbers:
16 
Timestamp: 2010-10-16 13:13:57 UTC

That would be #16 -  Corry! Congrats to you! Please contact me with your mailing info and as soon as those stamps arrive, I will get them out to you.

Also, I want to give our Whimsy Holiday Release Hop winner one last chance to claim her prize. Would #31 - Cassie K! Please contact me by Noon EST on Friday, October 22nd to claim your prize.  If Cassie has not claimed by then, I will choose another winner.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Hoot HOOT CORRY~~ENJOY!!!!
LUCKY GIRL ;)

Cor* said...

HOLY COW, I just popped over to see your Just Magnolia creation and WOW< WOW< WOW ............I'm a winner........shut up!!! SUPER SWEET MAN!!! Thanks so much!! I will e-mail you momentarily!! Thanks a bunch.