Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer Sweetness

Hi All!

Happy Tuesday! Boy, I intended to make this post more than a few hours ago, what happened to all the time in this day! Hope you had a nice weekend and that your week is off to a good start too. I'll be making this a quick post since it's already so late and now I have to make dinner.

I made card this morning using this adorable Mo Manning image called Lacie with Ice Cream. I just love this image, perfect for Summer and she's just so sweet and sassy too! Can you tell I'm not ready to give up on Summer yet.

I colored the image with copics and the framed it with Circle Nesties. I also added some stickles to the ice cream. The papers are BG Lemonade with some yellow and white card stock. I stitched the bottom layer on the sewing machine and then embellished with a doilie and some ribbon, pearls, and flowers.

This card fits the challenges at:
Copic Creations: Pleats or Folds in clothing
Digital Tuesday: Stripes and Dots
My Time to Craft: Jewelled
Alphabet Challenge: S is for scallops
Pile it On!: Layers
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Layers

Thanks so much for dropping by today! Hope you have a marvelous evening!

Happy Stamping,

20 comments:

Chrissie said...

Wow Denise, this is such a pretty card and perfect for our challenge at MTTC this week.
Chrissie

JLJ Designs said...

Sweet card! I love this cute image.

Jennifer

Tracey said...

This is just so pretty Denise! I love it! An adorable image!! xx

cheryl said...

wow denise this is simply stunning oh realy love that cute image,hugs cheryl xxxx

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness this is sooooo super duper cute and sooo beautiful all in one!! Fabby card Denise :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, that is so precious.

Cecelia said...

Such a darling little girl! The colors and flowers are beautiful. I am not ready for summer to end as well. I feel as though it really never came. Have a great evening.
Hugs
Cecelia B

Justine said...

What a cutie, love what you have done with this image

martina's kaartjes said...

What a cutie !! love it !
have a crafty day,
greetings, martina
x

Lynne Forsythe said...

NOW....How cute is your card??? TOOO CUTE I must say!!

thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

Ellibelle said...

Hi Denise, this is so gorgeous, I have this image too and love it. Love how you colored it, the paper is beautiful and those pretty pearls and flowers bring it all together. I'm so happy you joined us at digital tuesday this week!
Hugs,
Ellie.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! I love the colors and your papers are beautiful!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

What a sweet image and card, Denise. Your coloring is great. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.

Joni Parker said...

So very pretty!! Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I love this image Denise and your coloring rocks!! The pink, the sparkle and design are stunning!
hugs,
Chris

made by fifi said...

aawww she is cute - great card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card, I love all the stitching and embellishments! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet and MTTC challenges xx

Anneke said...

Hi Denise,
your card is amazing!
Thanks for joining us at digital Tuesday :)
Hugs Anneke

Jane Wetzel said...

this is so darn cute! LOVE it! so glad u joined in Copic Creations! :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

haha love the image! Pretty ruffled ribbon too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

Sarah :)