Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pixie DT - Sketch and a Window

Happy Wednesday!

I can't believe this week is already half over, love holiday weekends! Today is new challenge day over at The Pixie Cottage. We have a guest sketch done by the lovely Dawny P and our theme this week is window. As always you can combine both the sketch and theme or pick and choose.

I've done both the sketch and the theme and cut a window out in the center of my card. I've used a South End Girl stamp on this card. You can get this cutie from The Pixie Cottage shop over at Michelle's Scrapbooking.

I loved working with Dawny's sketch and making the window was easy too. I've used my Big Shot and Nesties to cut the window. The papers are BG Eva with some chocolate and pink card stock. I've embellished with satin ribbon, cherry blossom flowers, sticky gems, and some Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a great day! Be sure to head on over to The Pixie Cottage and join in the challenge!

Happy Stamping,

5 comments:

Marley said...

Very beautiful card sweetie! I love the window and the image xx Marley

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Such rich design paper, and a wonderful Pixie Cottage Stamp! The glitter on the wings is the perfect finishing touch!
Hugs
Tanya

Crystal said...

Denise this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I TOTALLY LOVE those flowers and this gorgeous paper........

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise Lynn,i love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Such a gorgeous card Denise, sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby