Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wishes for Bella - Week 2

Welcome to week 2 of the Wishes for Bella Blog Hop! 



Before we get to this week's hop, I would like to say thank you to all who participated in the hop last week! And a huge thanks to those who have created a card for Bella, we know she will love them! We received over 20 cards for Bella last week, lets see if we can send even more this week!

Now for the winners of last week's hop...
 
The winner of my Spellbinders candy is Dorcas
Erin's winner is Karen Alpine
Sandie's winner is Jenny Lazlo
Jude's winner is Fiona
Jenni's winner is Lisa
Christy's winner is Stephanie 


Congrats to everyone! Please contact the blog candy owner and claim your prize! And then hop back over here and join us again this week. There are lots of beautiful cards to see for Bella and more prizes to be won.


The Wishes for Bella - week 2 hop starts right here on my blog today and will run until Noon EST on Monday, July 5th. Be sure to leave comments along the way and enter linky features for your chance at the prizes. And in case you missed our hop last week and want to know more about Bella, here is a link to her website, Bella Tucker. org. Currently you can...read about Bella and the illness which took her arms and legs, make a card and send some smiles to Bella, make a donation to her fund for medical treatment/care, or purchase bracelets to help support her medical fund.


I have a card using a Whiff of Joy image for Bella this week. I decided to go with some cheerful purples and yellows on this card, which I think fit really well with this image and I hope will also make Bella smile.


The sketch is from Sketch Saturday and I've paired that with some BG Koishi papers. I've stitched the edges on the sewing machine and embellished with flowers, buttons, flower brads, and ribbons. The image was colored with Copics.

The next stop on this week's blog hop is....Marcea Watkins! Please be sure to hop over to Marcea's blog to see what she's created for Bella. Then after you finish hopping, if you decide to make a card for Bella, be sure to hop over to Erin's blog where the grand prize entry linky is posted. Remember you can enter up to 4 times if you make Bella a card for every week of the hop!

Please mail your card(s) to:
The Bella Tucker Fund
P.O. Box 199
Londonderry, NH 03053 
USA


I have a  little thanks for hopping with us today candy for you. It's a $10US Gift Certificate to shop at Whimsy Stamps. One lucky hopper will win this prize!

To enter for a chance, please just hop with us today and then leave your name and blog link in the linky feature below. Good luck and thanks for hopping with us today!



Happy Stamping,

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful! Bella will love it. I am working on getting my card done...but nothing I have done so far seems good enough URGH! Thanks for a great hop!

Stephanie

http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

This is such an adorable Denise! i love it! xx

Julie said...

Simply delightful.

auntie lisa said...

Wow what a story....I found this through Marcea's blog. I will hop around and plan on making this little girl a card to hopefully make her smile.
A very pretty card you made...fun colors.
xxxx
Lisa

Riet said...

So beautiful card Denise,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Denise :-) I love this image ,,, very cute and am sure Bella will love it too :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Cor* said...

Beautiful Card Denise. I am a little slow getting going this week, but I'll get there! I sent you an e-mail re: candy on my blog for the week #1 of Bella's hops. Pls let me know when you get it! Thanks

Manna said...

Beutiful card,
she'll love it!