Monday, March 22, 2010

OWH Blog Candy Winner

Good Morning!

Thank you to those who participated in the OWH blog hop over the weekend. It was lovely to meet some new people and read all the fab comments. I hope that others will now be aware of this great cause and will send cards to our troops. I have a box started but want to add a bit more. And don't worry if you didn't have a chance to hop over the weekend, there is still plenty of time to visit and see all the wonderful creations.

The winner of my Spring Stepping blog candy from the OWH hop, as chosen by random.org is....
Here are your random numbers:
45 
Timestamp: 2010-03-22 13:30:30 UTC

That would be Tara! Congrats to you, please contact me with your mailing info so that I can send that stamp set out to you. 

Be back with a new card soon!

1 comment:

Rufus said...

Oh rats! Congrats to Tara! Hope that the hop got lots more people involved and aware of OWH.
R/