Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No Image Stamps

Good Morning!

Hope everyone is having a good week! It's been another crazy busy one here! But I did make some time for crafting last night and it felt great!

I have a card today, which I made for this week's Paper Maniac DT work. Our theme/product focus was on cards using sentiments for the main image. This was a bit tricky for me, as I always use images and most of the time forget the sentiments! LOL!

Paper Maniac carries a great variety of Digital Designs, including this one from the Autumn Sentiment set, created by Raindrop Echo Designs. I printed my sentiment and then colored the leaves with Copics. And I guess I cheated a bit because I picked a sentiment that also had some images! I just wanted to be able to add a bit of color.

The layout is from this week's Kaboodle Doodles challenge and the colors and sentiment fit the Fall Ya'll challenge at Digital-Ink Co. I used some brown cardstock, a green piece of embossed cardstock, and a piece of retired SU! paper. Then I added a piece of felt ribbon and a couple buttons to finish off the card.

Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great day and happy stamping! :)

17 comments:

Francesca said...

Lovely card ,love the colours

Hugs
Francesca

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Denise,Love the sentiment and the colours,Hugs Debbie x

Stef H said...

what a beautiful autumn card! that sentiment says it all as does your beautiful colors!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Good morning sweetie!! I so much love Fall and your colors are just brilliant here!! Such a pretty card and hard to believe there are no stamps involved!! LOL! :) Have a wonderful week!! HUGS

Lilacanglia said...

Awesome card,
THanks for joining in at Kaboodles this week,
Hugs
Angie

Teri said...

Those colours are just perfect! Love the leaves and the sentiment together like that.
Thank you for joining in at Digital Ink Co this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful work love the Autumn colours and I love the style where the sentiment takes focal point great use of the sketch thank you so much for joining us at Kaboodles this week

Hugs
Lorraine x

Irit Shalom said...

GREAT TAKE OF OUR SKETCH- AND I LOVE THE COLORS!! THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH KD
IRIT- KD DT

Micki said...

Great autumn colors and love that sentiment. Great card and great job! Thanks for playing along with us at Digital-Ink Co. this week.

mudmaven said...

Great card - love that image! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle sketch challenge. ~chris

stitchy said...

What a simply beautiful card..very pretty..thank you so much for joining us at Digital-Ink, Co this week, hope to see you more...good luck
hugz
stitchy

Darlene said...

PERFECT fall creation Dawn!! Thanks for joining us at Digital Ink Co. this week. I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the upcoming weeks!

Yogi said...

very nice. love your composition and the combo of colors

Diane Davies said...

Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Digital-Ink Co. challenge blog. : )

Unknown said...

Gorgeous fall card! Your leaves are perfect and so is your sentiment. Thanks for playing at DICO this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

TannyP said...

I don't think it's cheating at all since your eye is drawn to the sentiment instantly! Lovely fall creation. Thanks for playing along with D-ICo's challenge. Hope you can join us tomorrow!

Unknown said...

A fantastic fall card, very pretty. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.