Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Little Swiss Pixie

Morning All,

This is going to be another quick post today. I'm getting ready to head out with the kids and friends to go blueberry picking. YUM! Before we leave, I did want to share I card that I made using some of the new challenges for the week.

This is my new Swiss Pixie Heidi stamp, she's just so cute! I couldn't resist inking her up right away and putting a card together last night. Plus after the "burn the dinner" fiasco, I needed some stamping relaxation! LOL! I still have a pan to clean and fingers crossed I won't need tp throw it out!

The image has been colored with Copics, highlighted with a gel pen and glitter pen, and then framed with my Circle Nesties. This layout is from the sketch challenge at Secret Crafter. I did alter it a bit as they had an oval for the image shape. The papers are SU! cardstock in Old Olive and Razzleberry along with Lemonade papers from BasicGrey.

I added some paper piercing and faux stitching with my gel pen and then placed on some brads and flowers to fit the recipe challenge at The Pink Elephant which was 3 brads, 1 flower, and designer paper. This card also fits the Floral Fantasy challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

Thanks for popping over today! Hope you have a great Tuesday! Happy stamping! :)

26 comments:

Debbie said...

This is just so cute Denise I love the new stamp,Thanks for playing along with us at ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Denise,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

so adorable! I love the background paper and the little cherry charm! great card!

Stef H said...

gorgeous! and blueberry picking.... yum is definitely the word.

oh... BTW.... was that YOUR CARD i saw in Just Cards Vol. 14??????

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh now, she's just precious!! I love this, the papers, coloring and charm are all very sweet!! :) HUGS

Francesca said...

i love the cute stamp, beautiful card

hugs
Francesca x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous, Denise! The Swiss Pixies are a big fave of mine at the moment, and this is a lovely card!

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Aww i love these cuties, she looks gorgeous Denise, coloured to perfection.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Denise such a fab image, love the papers and colours too! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Adorable! I want mine really bad now!

Rach said...

gorgeous Denise.. a wonderful card.. love these pixies. hugs rachxx

Sweet Momiji said...

This is so bright and cheery! I love these colors and the image is adorable! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Momiji

Hannah said...

Hi Denise, wow gorgeous card i love the image you have used she is fabulous the paper you have put with her are lovely. I love it all .
Big Hugs Hannah xx

cats whiskers said...

This is totally adorable dear, what fabulous colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

JazzyH said...

How cute! Have fun with the blueberries.

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Denise. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Lori said...

Great card! I love the paper and the colors are fantastic. The image is just too cute and your coloring is AMAZING!

Nettie said...

Lovely card Denise! that little pixie girl is just tooo cute and your colours/design great! nettie x

Diane said...

Oh she is adorable!!!! Lovely card Denise!

Carol said...

Love the cute pixie! the papers are gorgeous and matching the cherry brads...just perfect :)

Hugs
Carol x
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Erin... said...

She's adorable Denise! Love the colors and the super cute cherry charm and her!! We may need to pick blueberries again, I think we ate half on the way home!!

Jill said...

absolutely gorgeous Denise, I love your new stamp and wow your colouring is perfect, thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Bev said...

What a fabulous card Denise - love that colour combo, delish papers and adorable image x

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card!! This is one of my favorite images. Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a darling fairy! So cute. Thanks for creating with us at TPE! :)

Annie said...

Another stunner Denise - just gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us again at the Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/