Saturday, July 4, 2009

Long Over Due Thanks....

Hi All!

Happy 4th of July to everyone, hope you are having a great weekend! Be safe and have fun!

I have just a quick post today, one I should have made a while ago! I received a few much appreciated blog awards over the last few weeks and I've been meaning to share them, but time as gotten away from me. I am so sorry to have taken so long, apologies to the wonderful ladies who shared these with me. I do VERY much feel honored to have received these from each of you! Thank you!

First, is this lovely award which I received from both Janis and Vikki! Thank you both, you are too too kind! And, right back at you too! :) It's always really nice when you're blog and work are recognized by fellow crafters. Both of these ladies also have "lovely" blogs with lots of great inspiration!

I also received this next award from Sue and would like to say thank you to her! Sue has a fabulous blog with new creations posting all the time! Sue is a friend and fellow DT member at Whimsy Challenges! Thanks for this fun award Sue!

I'm not sure on the rules for these awards, but if you have never received them, you have now! I would like to present these to the fabulous friends that take time each day to visit and leave me such sweet comments. They are always great to read and mean so much!

Enjoy your weekend! Happy Stamping! :)

No comments: