Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Two Birthday Cards

Happy Tuesday!!

I have a couple cards to share today, ones I used for a workshop this past weekend. They are pretty simple and quick to make. One is more masculine and the other feminine.

The first card uses Loads of Love for stamps. The cardstock colors are Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and White. I pretty much CASEd this card from the Idea Book and Catalog. The only enbellishment is ribbon and then some distressed and torn edges.

The second card uses Pocket Silhouettes and All Holidays for stamps and then the cardstock is Sahara Sand, So Saffron, White, and Parisian Summer DSP. I also added some ribbons, a brad, and paper piercing to this card. This card was a layout CASE of the card on the back of the Idea Book and Catalog. I hate to CASE, but for workshops and keeping it simple, sometimes CASEing is the best option!

Thanks for stopping in, have a great day! Happy Stamping!! :)

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Super cute Denise! Even the CASE - :)

AbcHobby.it said...

oh... lovely cards!!

Emily said...

Great cards Denise! Hope the workshop went well!

Denise said...

Great cards, thanks again for the goodies.
Aloha

Erin... said...

these are so cute Denise! Bet the gals loved them!

Alex said...

Awesome cards Denise - lovin' that cute little truck card!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

melody said...

wuv that lil truck..how cute!
awesome cards chickie!

Andrea, said...

2 fab cards Denise, I love the little truck stamp and a great idea to use the trees in the background

Jo said...

Great cards again Denise. I know it's been around a while but I've just got the pick-up set, unfortunately, no time to use them yet!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cards Denise!! :) Love the soft pink one, but the blue certainly does look masculine!! I'm always needing these types of cards!! Sorry I've been MIA lately...busy month and I'm really enjoying catching up with everyone's yummy creations so far!! :) TFS!