Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blog Award

Good Saturday Morning!

I wanted to make a quick post today to share an award I received a while back from my friend Jeanette of Happy Thoughts and Inkspots. Shame on me for taking so long to post this Jeanette, I'm very sorry.

It's an honor to receive this from Jeanette, she is a super fabulously talented stamper and I only hope to one day be able to color as well as she does! Maybe she'll teach me ;)! Thanks so much Jeanette, it means a lot coming from you!

I don't remember the rules for this one, so I'd like to pass it on to all of the wonderful friends I've made in this little blogging land! Thanks for visiting and leaving such lovely comments for me, it's always wonderful to ready them!

Enjoy the weekend! Happy Stamping!! :)

3 comments:

melody said...

congrats on the award chickie..you go girl..and well deserved

Jo said...

Big congrats on your award Denise...it's very well deserved.

Jeanette said...

Dear Denise, thank you for your kind words. I am blushing! You are so deserving of this award. Your work is awesome. Hugs Jeanette