Thursday, October 9, 2008

Witching You....

Happy Thursday!

So, we're flying home from San Diego today and then tomorrow we're heading to NY for one more wedding. I hope after this weekend, we can stay home for a while. Vacation is fun, but it's always busy and tiring!


I made this Halloween card last week before we left for vacation. I'm excited that Halloween is just around the corner. I have no one to send Halloween cards to, but it sure is fun to make them.

This card is pretty simple and now looking at it, I'm not happy with the coloring. I used watercolor pencils but for some reason they just don't work well on the white cardstock. Oh well! The cardstock colors are black, white, and Pumpkin Pie. The designer paper is a from a retired pack, can't remember the name. The only embellishing on this card is crystal effects and glitter on the bubbling cauldron.

Sorry that I haven't been by to visit all of you, but I will as soon as we return from our trip. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the new STAMP SOMETHING challenge. Happy Stamping!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Denise!! :) I just love Halloween!! Take care friend!!

Lauren said...

Super cute! The layout is so fun.

Catherine said...

too cute!

Emily said...

This is so cute Denise! I love the layout. Hope your having fun on vacation!

Andrea, said...

Oh this is wonderful, the images are so cute

Erin... said...

Cute, love that dsp!