Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Priceless Swappin'

Here are some cards I've made for a swap I'm doing with my upline/downline group. We agreed to each choose a set and make 3 different cards to swap. I chose Priceless because it seemed to be one that I had that the other ladies did not. It's also a set I like, but hardly ever use.

This first card is very simple, just the larger swirl stamp with the matching paper piercing from the Classy Brass Template. I added a few felt flowers from the Flower Fusion pack. I wanted them to look as though they were blowing in the wind. The colors here are Rose Red, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie.

This next card uses Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black as the color combo. It's quite bold, not something I usually do, but I like it. The accents here are the scalloped circle punch and rhinestone brad. Another simple card.

This last card is one I made months ago for a workshop make and take. I love the colors Soft Sky and Blue Bayou together. They're my favorite. The butterflies are each stamped in Bayou and then a Sky 3D butterfly is added to the middle for detail. I also used Soft Sky DSP.
Thanks for looking. Have a great Tuesday. Happy Stamping!! :)

6 comments:

Samantha Esqueda said...

OMG! These are wonderful- your gurls are going to be so ucky to get these- too bad I don't live closer- so I could swap also!Have fun!

LuvCraftn said...

I love, love, love the blue friend card. It's so adorable!!! I used that color combo when I made some of my Christmas cards and was really happy with it, but I love this one!! Great cards!!

Erin... said...

These are all great Denise!!! I can't wait to see them!!! I love the butterflies!

Catherine said...

Love all of them =)

Lynn said...

What a nice variety yoy created with this set! Love them all...especially the one with the butterflies!

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh, this is a great bunch of stunning cards. Really great work.