Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge


Good Morning,

I finally have some time for stamping today, so I've decided to start out with the weekend sketch challenge on Beate's blog, Fresh and Fun.

Here's the card I made. The sketch was pretty simple, so I added a few more layers to my finished card. The stamp set is from the new Occasions Mini catalog, available March 1st. It's called For Father. I love this little puppy. He's just adorable with those sad little eyes! The designer paper is Afternoon Tea, also from the new mini.

Thanks for looking. Happy Stamping! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Denise! I love this new set and the paper.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

oh so cute-love your new samples!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card ,great work ,Dawnx

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

I love this card.That stamp is so cute.Elisa.x

Erin... said...

beautiful card!! love what you did with the ribbon

Sandy said...

Wow this is so wonderful card. Nice combination of colors. Love it.

Jo said...

Oh Denise, you've coloured this beautifully and I'm just loving that paper! Beautiful work :)

Maren said...

Such a beautiful card! You colored it so nicely and those colors are perfect!!

Lynn said...

Super cute! Beautiful coloring and I love the papers you used!