Thursday, February 21, 2008

Random Act of Kindness!!



This is a RAK I received from my friend Jo. It arrived yesterday from the UK. I recently met Jo through this fun world of blogging. Her blog is great! Jo is super talented and makes beautiful and creative projects! She has fantastic scrap pages, they are some of my favorites!

I was amazed at all the awesome goodies sent to me! I wanted to share with everyone because besides the cute little card, Jo made this wonderful book and it was filled with Magnolia images. It's the cutest darn thing! She also stamped so many images that they didn't all fit in the book! I just love them all, Jo! Thank you sooooo much!

I really want to try making one of these books myself. The book Jo has made for me has 6 pages. One side is blank where you could mount a photo and on the adjacent page is a pocket where you could put a keepsake. Jo told me she found the info for making the book on Claudia's blog. I'm off to check out the details now. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Thanks for stopping by! :)

9 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow.. denise... thank you soo much. you even linked my blog.
this makes me really happy. hugs

Marilyn said...

What a wonderful RAK to receive!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!! Isn't this blogging world a ton of fun!!

Jo said...

So glad you liked it Denise :)

Jackie said...

You lucky lady Denise, it's gorgeous.

Annie said...

what a fabulous RAK from Jo - you are right she makes wonderful things and Claudia is a font of inspiration too. I am so happy to 'know' both these ladies.

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous. I am a HUGE fan of Claudia - she is so talented. What a wonderful gift. Lol Lynn x

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas

Lesli said...

What a great RAK - how wonderful for you and how wonderful you have such a nice friend!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow how lucky are you thats gorgeous ,Dawnxx