Tuesday, February 12, 2008

E is for Excellent!

I was just given this award by Britta, check out her blog. She's got awesome projects posted and she's all Stampin' Up! Very talented stamper!

I'm very surprise and truly honored! I love blogging! It's fun to check out other blogs, meet new people, and gain lots of knowledge and motivation! So, thanks for this Britta!

Now it's my turn to nominate some of my favorite bloggers for their EXCELLENT blogs! Check them out, you won't be disappointed! :)

My SBS3 sisters... Erin, Maren, and Vicki (sorry but Vicki's link is not currently working) and my friend Jo. All these ladies have fabulous ideas and great projects posted. Truly inspirational and talented women!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thank you so much Denise....it really is appreciated. And I've awarded you one right back....see my blog for details!!!