Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge - Keep It Simple

Happy Wednesday Stampers!

For the challenge this week I propose a project that "keeps it simple!" I have a hard time with this myself, but I've seen absolutely gorgeous cards that are simple and clean. Take out your favorite stamps and inks and show us some simplicity!

I hope to upload a photo later tonight, been a long day here! Thanks for playing and be sure to post a comment with a link to your creation so we can all see it.

Edited: Here's my card for this week's challenge. I also submitted this card for the SCS Sketch Challenge. I had a chipboard flower sitting around and I thought, "Hey, I'll cover it in dew drops." Well, in theory, it looks good, but in reality, not so sure! I like the simplicity (well for me this is simple) of the card. The only stamping involved was the sentiment, but the effect of the dew drops isn't exactly what I thought it would be. What do you think?

Recipe: Stamps: For a Friend (hostess) Cardstock: White, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Celery DSP Ink: Celery, Pink Accessories: dew drops, ribbon, crystal effects, chipboard

5 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

I think it turned out adorable! I love all that bling :-)

Dawn♥ said...

WOW those dew drops make that flower a sensational hit! Lovely job well done!

Andrea, said...

Lovely card, the colours are so fresh and your chipboard flower looks fab

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the colours, the dewdrops and everything about it.

Becky Carafa said...

I think it turned out great! The flower is very texture-y.